Cool Facts about me

Hello beautiful friends,

Lets play cool facts about me game, Ill ask some questions her, put up my answers and of course you add your answers in the comment box below so I get to know you. In fact, I love to know who you are. Let's get the ball rolling, shall we?

1) Coffee or Tea?
  -----> Tea

2) Chocolate or Vanila?
  -----> Vanila

3) Early riser or Owl?
  -----> Early riser for sure

4) Left-handed or right-handed
  -----> Left-handed, daaaaa

5) Whats your favourite social platform?
  -----> IG

6) Extrovert or introvert?
  -----> introvert

7) Winter or Summer?
  -----> hell yes summer

8) beer or wine?
  -----> wine

9) last book you finished?
  -----> Everything I never told you by Celeste Ng.

10) favourite books of all time?
  -----> Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert; oh The Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss; The Time Keeper by Album Mitch;  all tie can't decide which is my favourite :)

11) best vacation you have been on?
  -----> South Korea with my Mom, the two of us

12) What is your next pursuit?
  -----> contentment

13) What are you passionate about?
  -----> Photography of people

All rights that all, tell me about yours. I love to know that.

With Love,
Ellie


Photographer: Elnaz Shokrollahi
Location: Niagara on the Lake, 2012




Comments

Popular Posts