Different Perspective

Hello dear friends,

I will be defending my PhD dissertation in a few weeks and I am overwhelmed. Quite horrified to present my work in front of six professors. Isn't this our worst nightmare? Not being able to answer exam questions? or being late to exam? Haven't we all had this experience? Its frightening even when I am saying it here. So, I am searching a way to serenely overcome this anxiety.

My brother-in-law put it this way: 'this is the last time you will defend your PhD, just think of the experience once in a lifetime one.' Its quite a fascinating perspective. I am trying to adapt to this.

I am aware of the power in me, will be unafraid of standing alone and defending.

With Love,
Ellie

Photographer: Elnaz Shokrollahi (me)
Location: Niagara Falls, ON, Canada

Comments

Popular Posts